Thursday, June 21, 2007

Trip to Sydney

I am getting ready to take a trip to Sydney, Australia on Saturday (a mere 20 hour flight!) for a five day event with Liberty League International. I will be traveling there alone and a part of me gets the feeling of "I can't believe I will soon be on my way to Australia." This will be my first trip to Australia.

I am very much looking forward to hearing Bob Proctor, as well as other inspirational and informative speakers. We will also be doing a fire walk (which I have done two others times in my life, but that doesn't make the actual walk easy!)

I love speaking with people who are not satisfied with mediocrity and the norm in life. LLI has a strong community of like minded people. It is important to surround yourself with uplifting people if you want to rise above the norm. It is so easy to get caught up in the "herd" mentality.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect)." - Notebook, 1904 (Mark Twain)

This will be a fantastic event, as well as giving me the opportunity to have a photo opp with koalas, kangaroos and other Australian animals. I love animals and am really looking forward to the animal interaction.

I'll let you know how my trip to Sydney turned out a couple of weeks from now.

Kathy Talkin
http://www.lifewithoutlimitsnow.com/
"The Past Does Not Equal the Future"

4 comments:

Bevan Badcott said...

Hi Kathy,
Hope you are enjoying your visit to our fair city. I am glad to hear you will be meeting some of fabulous fauna. Bevan
www.BevansFineArt.com

Bevan Badcott said...

Hi Kathy, I hope you are enjoying your trip to our fair city. Glad to hear you are able to meet some of our native fauna.
Bevan
www.BevansFineArt.com

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Kathy Talkin said...

I just returned from Sydney last night. I had a fantastic time and will comment more about it in my next post. I am "recovering" from the jet lag today. A 15 hour time difference takes some adjustment time.