Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Strength of Community

Have you considered the strength of community when you are intent on reaching a goal? Do you think you can do it alone?

Maybe I should define what I mean by community. I am refering to a support group of like minded people who are on the same path as you.

There seems to be an idea in our culture that going it alone is somehow more admirable than asking for help. Why? It is easier and more productive for you
to receive help and support from the members in your community.

Going it alone oftens results in going nowhere because we give up after a certain period of time if we don't have support and encouragement from the community of people around us.

Whether you are pursuing weight loss, starting a business, or aspiring to make a big difference in a charitable organization - having a supportive community around you can be a huge assistance in you reaching your goals.

There have been times in my life where I think I can achieve goals on my own, but I have found that asking for help turns out to be more fun and is way more productive than going it on my own.

I am involved in a home based business that I sincerely believe has the strongest support, encouragement and education in your self development that you will find anywhere. If you are looking to make a positve change in your life with an incredible group of people, contact me.

No matter what your focus is, the strength of community will help you stay on your path.

Kathy Talkin
www.LifeWithoutLimitsNow.com

No comments: